Associate Brand Manager, Male Grooming Performance
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever, we believe passionately in a purpose-driven business. And our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace. Working at Unilever as an Associate Brand Manager means you are joining a world-class marketing organization that has produced many of the world's most beloved brands - brands with a purpose. We are looking for individuals who believe in this vision, and who are capable of crafting strategy, owning a P&L, implementing fully integrated brand mixes, and leading cross-functional teams in launching new products to market, among other tasks.
This position is for the Performance Marketing Associate Brand Manager for a US Male Grooming Brand and will play an instrumental role its category/channel expansion.
The Performance Marketing US Male Grooming Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for driving in-market success through performance analysis, customer sell-in, and activation strategy. Working closely with shopper marketing, sales and operations teams, you will develop a strategy to drive competitive growth. Candidates require confidence to lead internal and external teams, a bias for action, entrepreneurial spirit, and an ability to navigate dynamic environments.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
The Associate Brand Manager, Performance will need to bring dynamic attitude and passion to:
- Manage execution of all 6Ps for the brand, setting direction on how the brand mix is implemented in the US
- Bring the consumer mix to life at retail through innovation & flawless customer execution
- Leverage data to uncover powerful insights and growth opportunities for the brand, driving insight into action
- Unlock fuel for growth through net revenue management, gross margin accretion, and by driving strong ROI on marketing activities
Specifically, Associate Brand Manager, Performance will:
- Work with inter-agency and cross-functional teams to achieve brand objectives delivering brilliant brand building marketing plans (including media, PR, and shopper marketing initiatives)
- Support the day to day operations of the brand including forecasting, budget management, data and market share analysis
- Lead special packs, gifting, and display opportunities for flawless in-store execution
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- At least 3 years' experience in brand marketing or management required. Experience in beauty/personal care preferred
- Proven ability to demonstrate analytical thinking, data-driven decision making, and forecasting experience required
- Communications, corporate social responsibility, non-profit, or consumer goods experience preferred
- Understanding of the US retail environment, direct retail customer experience and digital marketing and/or branding experience preferred
- High comfort level using IRI/Nielsen (POS data) and Numerator (panel data)
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top