Assistant Quality Manager - Halal
1. Zero ABC Incident
2. Green on Halal standards
3. Green on FSSC standards
4. 100% compliance to Category GMP requirements
5. Green on operational procedures
6. Flawless execution of Innovations, VIPs and change management (relevant to Halal)
1. Acts as the lead of the Halal Management Team
2. Coordinates related activities to Malaysian and Indonesian contacts
3. Implements effective Halal Assurance System (HAS) and ensures continuous improvement
4. Supports T5Z program from risk assessment to action implemementation of procedural controls
5. Leads food safety team for the implementation of FSSC in the factory\
6. Supports internal audit
7. Ensures UL QMS is implemented to assure consumer safety and overall quality of the final product
8. Verifies compliance of site operation to UL QMS and other applicable quality related requirements
9. Leads compliance to regulatory requirements related to consumer safety and product quality
10. Verifies traceabilty of end to end process
- Coorindating the daily operations of 3PMs is a complex task that requires knowldege inter department coordination between planning, in-house operations and suppliers.
- PC handles the most number of innovation both in Packaging format and formulation. This role requires the knowledge and experience to ensure that the issues related to the change are anticipated and corrected early on.
- Decisions that the role will execute have an immediate on the operations of PC
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top