Assistant Planning Excellence Manager- North America
Assistant Planning Excellence Manager - North America
Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Trumbull, CT
Hiring Manager: Ariadne Uchida
Background & Purpose of the Job
WWP program is an investment in our planning processes, systems, and people which will help Unilever's Supply Chain maximize business impact, gain a competitive advantage through strengthening resilience, improving end-to-end synchronization and deliver agility.
The purpose of the Assistant Planning Excellence Manager -North America role will be to lead & drive plan operations centre initiatives for markets across planning streams (demand planning/ supply planning) and drive transformation by executing new Planning capabilities for maximizing business benefit.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
The key deliverable of the role is support market improve forecast accuracy through baseline, driving execution of forecasting tools/ analytics, release cash with right safety stock norms, supply/ material planning, reduce cost through business waste reduction, improve master data process hygiene, drive new capabilities development & execution for business. In the process, also helps release planner's time in markets for better business collaboration, exception based planning & create process resilience.
You'll also has to lead larger cluster team of plan operations centre (outsourced partner) and support drive efficiency, simplification, standardization & best practices implementation for the markets.
- You're a born leader: You exhibit strong governance at the Leadership & operational market level as a Supply Partner . You successfully lead a large team towards efficient business collaboration, process resilience & drive performance improvement for supply chain.
- You're a changemaker: You d rive efficiency, standardization, simplification, segmented, best practice service delivery
- You're a paradox navigator: Help set up & drive executing global new capabilities- process, tools and analytics across planning areas along with outsourcing partner.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- No less than 2 years of experience in Supply chain (Planning/ Procurement).
- Proven experience in SC with a track record of delivering new capabilities and global exposure.
- Bachelor's Degree required with strong preference for specialization in Supply Chain Management or Operations research.
- Good understanding of finance & business models.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top