No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Fixed Term Assignment for the duration of 3 Years
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- Partner directly with Sustainability information sponsors/champions to understand the business functional needs and priorities on Sustainability goals of Unilever.
- To exploit external and internal capabilities to enable measurement of Sustainability goals.
- Pro-actively and efficiently design information solutions aligned to Information & Analytical capabilities.
- Build insights and analytics that depict consequences at point of decision making for business stakeholders.
- Partnering with and supporting the off-shore teams to ensure accurate development and timely delivery of reports.
- Primary contact responsible for holding off-shore teams to account for delivery of KPI reports and Quality.
- Establish and maintain common information standards for the function.
- Ensure continuous improvements on Sustainability data quality, availability and efficient data collection processes to support Sustainability reporting initiatives.
- Ensure consistent and easy access and availability of information across business stakeholders.
- Enable the harmonization and certification of reports.
- Change control and governance for standardization of report creation and usage.
- Communicate and publish harmonized reports.
Skills and competencies
- Information design
- Data visualisation
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding business problems and how information can be used to solve them
- Statistical analysis and design
- Process improvements
- Change management
- Organisational awareness and networking
- Communication and presentation skills
Composition of role
Build and deploy
- Master’s degree with at least 7-10 years experience preferably in information management or candidates with strong analytical and management skills.
- Corporate Social Responsibility or NGO background highly preferred
- Provision of information in a business environment
- Building analytical models
- Information design and delivery
- Business operational excellence
Please apply online and add your PDP & Talent Profile if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact ES HR Services team on , [email@example.com].
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top