Assistant HR Business Partner (Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Shelton, CT)
Background & Purpose of the Job
Position may be based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Shelton, CT
Seeking an Assistant HR Business Partner to act as an organizational champion and culture shaper to build customer-focused organizational capabilities and partner with clients to maximize team performance and operational efficiency. Ability to energize and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations is essential. This role will establish a contemporary organizational culture, manage transitions, infuse experienced talent, energize and inspire others to commit to and act on business priorities, especially when driving change!
Who You Are & What You'll Do
Passionate for innovative HR solutions and process improvement. Strong business acumen with the ability to strategically lead client groups through critical HR and cross-functional Projects such as talent reviews, calibrations, salary planning, succession planning, and performance development. Collaborate globally across the business and with other HR partners to drive a high-performance team environment and accelerate business growth. Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with business and functional leaders within a global matrix organization. Sound knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations requirements; and may include leadership and support of other HR or business functions.
- You're a strategy guru: Conduct work in changing environments, see through complexity
- You're a change maker: Ability to drive change and innovation by gathering knowledge and resources
- You're a culture & change champion: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- You're a paradox navigator: The ability to navigate the many embedded operational tensions
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- (External Candidates) Minimum of five years of relevant Human Resources or Supply Chain & Operations experience; (Internal Candidates) Minimum of two years of relevant Human Resources or Supply Chain & Operations experience
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with high-level business and operations leaders
- Proven project management and team leadership experience
- Outstanding communication, coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject toverification of pre-employment drug-screening results and backgroundinvestigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top