Assistant digital manager PC NAME
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our environmental impact by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It’s never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
Unilever is looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager (NAME) to support Digital Marketing Strategy Manager (NAME). The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing day to day support with all marketing initiatives including digital insights and reporting, search and display marketing, social media, amplification of events on digital, outbound and inbound. The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager’s duties will entail, but will not be limited to the following:
- Supporting the delivery of the digital marketing campaign activity
- Measuring, tracking, analysing and reporting on all digital marketing activity
- Connect with digital leads on a regular basis in the marketing teams to further adoption of Unilever Digital framework
- Develop an online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as FB, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Google , Twitter, and YouTube
- Website/mobile site development and opportunities, ensuring the high volumes of traffic convert into sales and B2C acquisition
- Increasing the volumes of B2B lead generation (eCommerce), if needed
- Be on top of PPC campaigns (Search, Display, Video, Mobile, Programmatic); manage and monitor PPC campaigns through our Media Agency
- Audience mapping and eCRM campaigns
- SEO, PPC and SEM
- Assist with scheduling, dispatch and monitoring of campaigns on digital through social listening team at Unilever
- Develop blogs and forums ideas to benefit the business, research new online media opportunities
- Manage and coordinate events including internal workshops and speaker opportunities
- Arabic speaker preferred, with atleast 2-3 years of core digital experience with an understanding of the digital landscape – digital analytics, programmatic, geo, mapping, ad exchanges, google and facebook ad platforms etc. Digital agency side experience in FMCG industry would also be considered. The candidate should be in Dubai or willing to relocate to Dubai.
To apply, please visit take a few minutes to create your profile and do your job submission. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch you with an update on the status of your application.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top