Assistant Customer Manager
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways as Unilever. A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity.
We have a proud heritage in Australia since 1919 and a thriving, sustainable business today, so there’s never been a better time to join us.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Customer Manager
JOB LOCATION: Newmarket, Auckland
DEPARTMENT: Customer Development
An exciting opportunity for Assistant Customer Manager has now become available in our Customer development team at Auckland for supporting the Customer Manager in the delivery of specific elements of the Joint Business Plan (defined by role, customer and channel).
In some Customers the Assistant Customer Manager may assume responsibility for some of the products or sub categories in the portfolio.
The Assistant Customer Manager will support the Customer Manager(s) in all elements of business processes including general administration, spend management, promo submission & confirmation, credit management, forecasting, maintaining key relationships with customer counterpart, and owning overall Field Communication.
Main Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Consultation, Information and Deliverables:
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Work with the Customer Manager to prepare for customer meetings.
- Attend customer meetings & play an active part in engaging the customer.
- Customer specific projects as required.
- Manage designated relationships with Customer counterpart.
- Weekly processing of Field & Head Office invoices (including Pricing Credits).
- Completion of promotional submissions and confirmations as required.
- Management of weekly Field communication documents, and key contact point for all Field related queries.
- Customer Director / Customer Managers; Category Managers; Field Operations Team; Customer Marketing Managers; peer Customer Assistants.
- Company Pulse Plan, Category strategy documents, Promotional guidelines, UNIPROM, ENTERPRISE, and Nielsen.
- Business Results
- Turnover delivery within Trade Spend budget.
- Achieve profitability targets (OPSO).
- Unilever target share of market within allocated categories.
- Advantage survey satisfaction result.
- Standards of Leadership (SOL’s)
- You should have strong working experience in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Clear written, oral, and communication skills
- FMCG experience (+6 months) is desirable
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is 20th October 2016.
For further information about this position please call 1800 122 067 in Australia or 0800 450 819 in New Zealand. For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com.au
Back to top