Assistant Customer Development Manager - TIGI Linea Corp.
Assistant Customer Development Manager - TIGI Linea Corp., Lewisville, TX
Background & Purpose of the Job:
TIGI Linea Corp. is actively seeking an Assistant Customer Development Manager to join our Marketing Department at our corporate office located in Lewisville, TX. This is a demanding and challenging role which is central to TIGI's marketing activity. You will be required to work alongside the Customer Development Manager and take control of key customers on all aspects of growing our portfolio of brands. We are looking for a candidate with relevant brand and customer marketing experience, who is self-motivated, adaptable and a fast learner. You will need to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone with outstanding project management, analytical skills, and a genuine "can-do" attitude.
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
- You're a Strategy Guru: By assisting the Customer Development Manager with the development of the channel growth plan based on an understanding of channel opportunity landscape, understanding of the customer (buyer, stylist, client) insights, and understanding of channel characteristics.
- You're a Changemaker: By assisting with the implementation of the channel plan with custom activations to grow each channel: POG optimization, in-store and in-salon experience, price, merchandising standard, and trade activity programs.
- You Love to Win and Have Fun Doing It: By leading and excelling in merchandising and promotional executions.
- You're a Dot Connector: By working with sales teams to ensure channel plan is well executed.
- Work with channel leads to provide forecasting for specific promotional programs.
- Assist with the monthly Channel Analysis to provide insights and channel characteristics that will ultimately drive overall growth YOY and thought leadership at shelf.
- Develop and implement channel plans which includes:
- Distribution Gap Analysis
- POG Optimization
- New opportunities for TIGI
- POS Report
- Promotional Analysis
- Implement merchandising plan to drive the TIGI Portfolio's presence and winning position across channels.
- Assist with the development of volume driving activities to help close gaps.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Associate's Degree is required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a related field (with accounts).
- Work experience in channel marketing and executions in marketing.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strength in channel development, growth planning and execution.
- Winning, persistent and resilient attitude, strong human relation, strong analytical skills to effectively present and implement action plans.
- Good logical thinking in process setting and following-up.
- Knowledge about trade marketing (experience in trade marketing is plus).
- A team player.
- The ability to set high standards and be proactive in making things happen.
- Value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for winning.
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability.
- Ability to use various methods to influence others: High self-awareness and high social awareness.
- Self-motivator and self-starter.
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% annually (if required).
- Ability to lift materials and products up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top