Assistant CMI Manager
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Unilever Food Solutions is the leading global food service company with talented people who are always willing to go that extra mile for their customers. We share a passion for food and the industry. Our job gives us a sense of significance. The notion that we really can make ‘a bigger difference’.
The working environment at Unilever Food Solutions is characterized by an entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, strong drive for results, closeness to our customers, real teamwork and fun. For a taste of something different, and a chance to make the difference, join us at Unilever Food Solutions.
- Delivery of end to end projects which sees the discovery of insights via the analysis of multiple data sources including internal data analyses & commissioned research
- Manages primary research projects, both qual and quant and undertaking secondary data analysis when relevant
- Pilot and search for new technologies / methodologies to enhance the research toolkit and explore alternative ways to answer key questions
- Leverage Unilever CMI resources and networks fully for our business needs
- Provides market analysis and competitor reviews
- Primary delivery responsibility to Marketing Director, Operator and Portfolio marketing teams
- Support the Innovation/Cluster Manager on new product development
- University degree in Business Administration, Industry or Food Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar positions in CMI / Market Research
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top