Assistant Business Development Manager -Unilever International
- Miami, FL
Schedule: Full time
Location: Miami, FL
Function: Customer Development
Travel: Yes 25% of time; Agile Role
ABOUT UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL
Do you want to work for Unilever's fastest growing business that has quadrupled in size from $250M in 2012 to $1BN in in 2018 and has an ambition to double yet again to $2bn by 2022? Do you want the opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic, diverse and high growth environment? Do you want to be the GM of your own high-growth business? If so, Unilever International is the place for you!
- A $1BN global business unit, setup as a complimentary "route to market" catering to white space geographies, channels, consumers and categories.
- Headquartered out of Singapore with 5 regional business hubs in India, Dubai, USA, UK and Korea.
- Fastest growing business unit within Unilever with access to a basket of over +100 global brands, 4,000 sku's and serving consumers in over 130 countries.
- Our core focus revolves around launching white space and complimentary portfolio of UL global brands in Discounters, Ethnic stores, national retailers, eCommerce, specialty channels, i.e. Travel Retail (airports, airlines, cruise ships, border stores) and Institutional channels (hospitality, educational, offices, medical facilities and elderly care)
- Setup as a lean, entrepreneurial organization with a laser sharp focus on "speed to market" leveraging a network of over +400 global 3rd party distributors/importers.
Our Culture & DNA
- We will be the fastest route to market globally
- We take challenges which no others take
- Impossible is an opinion, not a fact
- Speed is our Currency
- When brands are built right, they can last a lifetime
The candidate is responsible for developing and managing customers in export markets Scope of activities includes distributor management for sales forecasting & delivery, in market execution, developing and launching new products in markets and managing the trade support budgets. The role will also support Exports Manager to coordinate overall sales plans for the Exports division, helping coordinate regional projects and related support help.
CORE SKILL SET :
- Minimum 5yrs plus in a similar role for other CPG companies.
- Other relevant work experience to include Key Account Management, Trade Marketing etc.
- Strong negotiation and numeracy skills, able to work well with cross functional remote teams, is a self-starter with an end to end ownership mindset, aggressive volume hunter.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Languages: English / Spanish - is a plus
- Travel: travel into markets is expected
- Reporting to: Business Development Manager - Americas Exports
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top