Assistant Brand Manager - TIGI Linea Corp.
Assistant Brand Manager – TIGI Linea Corp., Lewisville, TX
Background & Purpose of the Job:
TIGI Linea Corp. is actively seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to join our Marketing Department at our corporate office located in Lewisville, TX. This is a demanding and challenging role which is central to TIGI's marketing activity. You will be required to work alongside the Marketing Manager and take control of a key brands within the TIGI portfolio and work with the marketing team on all aspects of the brand (from working with Global Marketing to formulate the local marketing strategy, through to execution of the activity plan). You will be the champion of your brand in this all-encompassing marketing role that will also put you in close contact with the sales, finance, PR and logistics functions. We are looking for a candidate with relevant brand and product marketing experience who is self-motivated, adaptable and a fast learner. You will need to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone with outstanding project management and analytical skills, and a genuine "can-do" attitude.
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
- You love to win and have fun doing it: By devising marketing campaigns and promotions!
- You're a Born Leader: By managing product launches from A to Z (forecasting stocks, working with education, creating marketing story and materials, and monitoring success).
- You're a Dot Connector: By working with graphics to develop all POS material.
- You're a Strategy Guru: By briefing the purchasing liaison on projects and managing the timely and cost-effective delivery of all promotional items.
- Coordinating roll-out of promotions to U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Analyzing brand performance and competitor activity.
- Analyzing customer base and identifying new opportunities.
- Regular contact with sales force, including presenting promotions and launches.
- Time spent on the road to see effectiveness of promotions and test new concepts.
- Develop Channel Analysis to provide insights and channel characteristics that will ultimately drive overall growth YOY and thought leadership at shelf.
- Develop, and implement channel plans which includes:
- Distribution Gap Analysis
- POG Optimization
- New opportunities for TIGI
- POS Report
- Promotional Analysis
- Implement merchandising plan to drive the TIGI Portfolio's presence and winning position across channels.
- Develop volume driving activities to help close gaps.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing (or a related field) is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of brand and product marketing exposure.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, adaptable and a fast learner.
- Keen interest in the professional hair care industry.
- Proven awareness of the competitor market.
- Detail orientated with proven multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to travel up to 30% annually (if required).
- Winning, persistent and resilient attitude, strong human relation, strong analytical skills to effectively present and implement action plans.
- Good logical thinking in process setting and following-up.
- Knowledge about trade marketing (experience in trade marketing is plus).
- A team player.
- Set high standards and be proactive in making things happen.
- Ability to lift materials and product up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (if required).
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top