Area Sales Manager - Bulgaria (Varna)
Area SALES MANAGER – HPC & Foods division
Unilever is looking for an Area Sales Manager
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Takes responsibility for the brand and business positioning, the logistics and the work with the company’s key customers in the respective region.
- Assigns, distributes and controls the team’s tasks concerning the implementation of the objectives and the sales’ growth.
- Visits the sales outlets and exercises control over the activities of the sales representatives and dealers related to the compliance with the merchandising standards of the company.
- Organizes local marketing activities with the aim to increase the sales and to reach the commercial objectives.
- Controls the compliance with the objectives related to the company’s credit policy and takes an active part in the process.
- Supervises the stock records and controls the movement of goods.
- Takes responsibility for the efficient use and coordination of the resources and the company’s stock.
- Graduate with Bachelor degree
- Experience in Area Sales Management at least 3 years in FMCG sales, prior experience in ice-cream service industry and/or sales is preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and Developing Customer
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Entrepreneurship developed
- Driver’s license holder cat. B
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted. We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Bulgaria.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top