Thefocus of the Sales Analyst position is to provide in-depth analytical support tothe Customer Business Manager and Customer. This position is responsible forproactively analyzing and reviewing performance and plans on current business,identifying opportunities, potential risks and providing evaluation analysis ofevents and activations. The Sales Analyst will be responsible for accuratemonthly forecasting and working with cross-functional internal and customerteams to ensure forecast accuracy. They will be responsible for tracking JointBusiness Plan targets and ensuring a zero overspend balance.
- Provide in depth analytical support focused on business solutions in presentation ready formats
- Support CBM with forecasts for monthly turns and events
- Support CBM with Joint Business Plan tracking
- Analyze business performance and understand business trends to develop a point of view on solutions
- Work closely with CBM, deductions and the Business Development team to manage trade spends to a zero target
- Create sales ready presentations around analysis to be presented to account or brands
- Use existing data platforms to create new methodology to analyze business opportunities and risks
- Effectively communicate across cross functional teams; Supply Chain, Brand, Business Development
- Share best practice analysis across the Drug Channel
- Possess initiative and drive to solve problems with limited direction and raise analyses beyond reporting
- Work with the deductions team to help track current, missing invoices and post audits
- Create a trusted partnership with CVS’ category manager & associate category manager to be the preferred analyst across all manufacturers for insights
- Undergraduate degreerequired
- Takes the lead in developing solutionsto various business issues
- Takes responsibility for deliveringtheir contribution to the business
Ability tomanage multiple projects / processes at one time. Must be able to handle increasingly moreresponsibility as new platforms are launched
- Strong communication, organizational,and analytic skills
- Knowledge of multiple categories
- Strong software skills: Power Point,Excel (Macro’s, Pivot Tables. UnileverSpecific: AMPS, Merlin. Kroger Specific:Market6, Trade Point, Nielsen.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Knowledge of customer, data, systems andability to analyze info and trends to make recommendations
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top