Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate.
- Issue ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail integrity in call tracking system
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Attend internal department training sessions
- Acquire, maintain, and distribute knowledge of relevant product offerings/ current support policies, and methods of support delivery in order to provide accurate solutions to end users
- Follow-up with customers on all open tickets to ensure customer satisfaction
- Makes recommendations for improving service delivery
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications as well as communication applications, Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Relevant experience with UTA or equivalent Time systems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive team participation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Basic understanding of payroll principles a plus
Travel Requirement: Limited upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top