Trust Operations Rep
The Trust Control team is looking for an UltiPeep with exceptional customer service skills and a knack for understanding and explaining financial and banking transactions to fill our Trust Operations Representative opening. The Trust Operations Representative will be responsible for handling customer escalations, issues and complex inquiries, coordinating and tracking Special Handling processes within the Trust Operations team and will report to the Trust Operations Manager.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Research, respond and coordinate timely resolution of customer issues and escalations involving Trust Controls
- Set realistic expectations with customers regarding resolution ETA and on-going updates
- Provide complete and simple explanations to customer's inquiries with goal of preventing follow up questions
- Address on-going issues caused by customers and bring to resolution (not funding correctly, recurring returned items, etc)
- Document details of customer escalations, issues and escalations in SalesForce
- Provide monthly reports to management with KPIs, trends and suggestions for improvements
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Special projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in with Payroll Tax
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience with accounting and/or banking processes
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
Travel Requirement: 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top