Trust Operations Analyst
The Trust Operations Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day and month end agency overpayment and prior period adjustment processes within the Trust Operations team and will report to the Trust Operations Manager. This is a full time role, located in either Santa Ana, CA or Atlanta, GA ,that is designed to help prepare you for a greater career with Ultimate Software and provides healthcare benefits at no cost to you and your family as well as a 40% match on 401k.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Actively pursue collection of Agency Overpayments due to Ultimate Software by contacting Tax Agencies, requesting refunds, processing amended returns, requesting payment from customers
- Process PPAs for Tax Notices and Tax Amendments
- Process SUI Credits
- Coordinate month-end P&I reporting to Corporate with Trust Accounting team
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Special projects as assigned
- 1-3 years Payroll Tax experience
- Experience working with Tax Agencies a plus
- Experience with accounting and/or banking processes
- Must be able to manage workload in an organized, proactive and independent manner in a high volume environment to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Extremely detail oriented with a passion for doing tasks right the first time
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Preferred- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
Travel Requirement: 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top