We have an opening for a Trust Accountant in the Trust Accounting Department. The Trust Accountant will be responsible for the reconciliation and reporting for one of the product bank accounts. In addition, this position will provide backup support to the other Trust Accountants in the department, and will assist on special projects as assigned. This position will operate under the direction of the Trust Accounting Manager.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Research and resolve bank reconciliation variance items.
- Develop a thorough understanding of company and business operations processes to maintain an adequate control environment relative to his/her responsibilities
- As required, assist with the development of new processes, policies or procedures to advance the controls and accounting environment within Trust Accounting.
- Special Projects as assigned by management
- 3+ years of Accounting experience, preferably in a Trust Accounting environment
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Moderate financial analysis experience
- Payroll and payroll tax industry experience preferred
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
Back to top