The Treasury Operations team is growing and has an opening for a Treasury Specialist. The Treasury Specialists will be responsible for confirming banking transactions have been received and are being processed by Ultimate Software's banking partners. This position will report to the Treasury Operations Manager.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist Treasury Operations team with validation and approval of all daily banking transactions according to bank deadlines and company policies including but not limited to ACH Credits, ACH Debits, Freeform and Repetitive Wires, Drawdown Wires and Tax Payments.
- Assist Treasury Operations team with other banking processes as needed.
- Produce process reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Work on special assigned Treasury Operations projects.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Special projects as assigned
- 1-2 years Treasury or corporate Banking experience
- Must be able to complete work in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Extremely detail oriented with a passion for doing tasks right the first time
- Must be able to work varying hours based on business needs
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Focus on Quality and Timely Service Delivery to Customers
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Payroll and/or payroll tax industry experience preferred
- BA in Finance or a related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Travel Requirement: 5%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top