Ultimate Software is expanding its Treasury Operations in California. The primary responsibility of the Treasury Assistant is to monitor, validate and approve all banking transactions for Ultimate Software’s Payment Service across multiple banks in the US and Canada. The Treasury Assistant will report to the Manager, Treasury Operations.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- Monitor daily banking activity for all bank accounts
- Research and resolve any banking exceptions identified
- Validate and approve all banking transactions according to bank deadlines and company policies including but not limited to ACH Credits, ACH Debits, Freeform and Repetitive Wires, Drawdown Wires, Tax Payments, Positive Pay Exceptions, Fraud Alerts
- Produce process and management reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- 3+ years Treasury and banking experience in a trust environment
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required timeframes and commitments
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- Extremely detail oriented with a passion for doing tasks right the first time
- Payroll and/or payroll tax industry experience preferred
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes.
- Must be willing to work extended/flexible hours
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Manager (CCM) designation is desirable
Travel Requirement: 10%
Back to top