Trade Senior C# Software Engineer
As a Senior C# Software Engineer on TRADE, you’ll be embedded on an agile development team consisting of 30+ people. You’ll get to work directly with other Developers, Product Analysts, Managers, and Directors, all of whom are dedicated to supporting our client’s complex technical issues and providing the Ultimate customer experience. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as a C# Software Engineer and even help mentor others. As one of our team members, you will be part of our continued improvement and growth and expansion of coverage for our HR and Payroll Software Solution.
Software Engineering at Ultimate: https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
“Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! http://bit.ly/1AumZp2”
Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #15 for “100 Best Places to Work For” in 2016. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials,” #5 on Fortune’s “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity,” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- 5 or more years’ experience as a key C#, ASP.NET software engineer on enterprise projects
- Agile or Lean experience such as Kanban or Scrum Programming methodologies preferred
- Ability to write code and test your own work
- Teamwork is a must
- Develop a moderate functional knowledge for all of our supported products (Payroll, Tax, Benefits,…).
- Work directly with clients to resolve their technical issues.
- Be a leader on the team for issues involving your technical area of expertise.
- Work closely with team members for debugging issues and determining root cause.
- Work with core development team(s) to help explain issues and determine next actions.
- Proactively communicate with clients and team members to keep them apprised of issue status and any commitment dates.
- Mentor junior software engineers in your areas of expertise.
- Participate in cross-training to expand your technical skillset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Able to manage and maintain multiple concurrent projects.
- Organized, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong analysis, task management, and time management skills.
- Team player.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request, <10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top