Tm1 Financial Systems Analyst Ii
Responsible for building new functionality and enhancements within TM1, including data gathering and interfacing with internal systems, creating requirement documents, building technical specifications in the tool and creating technical test scenarios. The position requires technical expertise within TM1 and is responsible for the development of all required objects to obtain the expected result in the system. Understand business processes and data governance concepts associated with master data, document business requirements and processes to ensure data is reliable and ready for use.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop objects in Planning Analytics, including cubes/rules/dimensions/MDX expressions /turbo integrator processes
- Develop TM1Web websheets
- Create and administer security at all levels, client-groups, cubes, dimensions, processes, etc.
- Give support to users of TM1/Planning Analytics on full life cycle projects
- Analyze and resolve cross-functional data issues
- Analyze data to create data structures
- Collect data, analyzes and report for early detection and correction, continual improvement.
- Develop reports in a consistent best practices format
- Coordinate new reporting requests/changes to ensure accuracy and consistency of reports
- Monitor and troubleshoot escalated support tickets
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with other technical teams and individuals
- Create and maintain technical administrative documentation
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Additional duties as assigned
- Experience developing in IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.2 and/or Planning Analytics, including cubes/rules/dimensions/MDX expressions/ turbo integrator processes
- Experience designing and developing TM1Web websheets
- Capable of independently organizing, managing and migrating TM1 objects through a multi-tiered landscape
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, including performance tuning exercises
- Understands TM1 interface capabilities and has developed and maintained interfaces with external applications
- Experience with the tm1runti.exe utility and can identify appropriate use cases for it
- Ability to easily pick up and apply new technical skills to support and integrate with TM1
- Capable of independently prioritizing day-to-day work with assigned tasks and issues as they arise
- Experience monitoring TM1 activity and proactively identify performance and/or locking issues
- Experience implementing and testing TM1 solutions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
- Finance/Accounting - general knowledge (financial statements)
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top