Time \u0026 Attendance Consultant
ULTIMATE SOFTWARE is seeking a seasoned consultant focusing on our award-winning Time & Attendance solution. This consulting position in our Professional Services team is a virtual position located anywhere in the US, and services are performed in a mix of remote and on site work at customer locations and nationwide. As a Time & Attendance Consultant you will have a wide range of responsibilities focused on providing functional solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Qualified candidates possess strong analytical and documentation skills and play a key role in implementing solutions and delivering results. Time & Attendance Consultants coordinate and perform the full lifecycle of a client’s implementation while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Coordinate and perform the full lifecycle implementation such as Kickoff, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing and Change Management Execution ensuring compliance with Ultimate Software’s implementation methodology
- Work directly with the customer’s project team to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into a set of systematic specifications for development
- Learn the capabilities of UltiPro Time & Attendance software to properly and creatively utilize features to meet the client’s needs
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business application implementation and/or IT Consulting
- Minimum 3 years project related experience as a business analyst or systems analyst with exposure to phases of software development including: Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience configuring a Time & Attendance system. Experience is interfacing systems is desirable.
- Workbrain and Multi View Scheduling experience a plus
- Skilled in analyzing and documenting business requirements and corresponding solution specifications
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Results driven orientation
- Good listener, able to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Ability to multitask
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- A self-directed team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, freely offers assistance
- Very adaptable and dependable
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science and/or related field is desirable
- Travel to client sites averages 50%; with periods of 100% travel sometimes required
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top