Time Specialist Intern
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
The Time Specialist Intern is a member of the Specialty Team providing support services for Ultimate Software's Time Management and Time and Attendance products. You play a key role in assisting internal and external customers, managing case distribution, researching information and analyzing data. This role will perform a variety of tasks and gain significant exposure to a world-class Customer Success organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding quality support to internal and external customers with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise, with thorough and timely response
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Makes recommendations for improving policies and procedures
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners and communicate with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills
- Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and proactively offers assistance
- Highly organized, detail oriented and accurate with exceptional follow-up skills
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able to set and manage expectations
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Confidence and strong leadership abilities
- Understanding of Salesforce
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Current enrollment in college/university degree program or equivalent work experience preferred
Travel Requirement: None Expected
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top