Time And Attendance Support Specialist
Ultimate Software is seeking a Time and Attendance Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA to provide front-line support to external customers using our UltiPro Time and Attendance product suite. You will be part of a team of professionals that play a key role in supporting our comprehensive Time and Attendance solutions, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for client-escalated issues in areas such as: time sheet calculations, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns and scheduling. Support is provided primarily by VOIP and internet connectivity.
The qualified candidate must have prior experience with Infor / Workbrain time and attendance solutions or a time and attendance background. The qualified candidate should possess broad experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner. This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills. Qualified candidates are self-starters and highly-motivated to provide excellent customer service.
Our Customer Support team has earned the prestigious national Support Center Practices (SCP) certification for seven consecutive years and has also earned national recognition as the 2006 winner of Best Customer Service Organization from the American Business Awards. If you enjoy being on an award-winning customer service team, please apply online today!
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- Provide front-line World Class customer support to external customers using our UltiPro Time and Attendance Product Suite.
- Provide after-hours support in rotation with team members
- Experience with Infor/Workbrain time and attendance solutions
- Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Customer Support Environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting an enterprise Time and Attendance application
- Systems/Applications as well as communication applications, Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Working knowledge of Payroll, Human Resource and Recruiting applications a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced team, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Positive team participation skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to anticipate customer’s needs
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or MIS is preferred
Travel Requirement: Minimum travel for training and team building events
Back to top