Temporary Production Specialist
Ultimate Software is seeking SEASONAL Tax Form Service Representatives. The Tax Form Service Representatives will be responsible for processing a variety of printed tax materials. You will be part of a fast-paced and dynamic operations team responsible for printing millions of tax forms. The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills, the ability to troubleshoot and able to set priorities to achieve immediate operational deadlines. The Tax Form Service Representatives must have experience handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner.
Two shifts are available:
1st Shift: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
2nd Shift: 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient operation of printing, sealing, shipping and quality checking tax forms
- Experience with handling confidential information
- Detail oriented
- Research, problem solve and expedite VIP print requests
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be available to work weekends and additional hours as-needed
- Must be able to follow instructions and thrive in a team oriented work environment
- Must be able to stand during the entire shift
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds
- Experience working in a print shop is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Experience using internet based software
- Ability to multitask
- Work with tight deadlines
- Positive team participation skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statues.
Back to top