Temporary Process Control Rep
Ultimate Software is seeking a Temporary Process Control Representative I. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, detailed orientated, and a positive team player. On time accuracy and communication for our service offering is what we deliver every day to internal and external clients.
The Temporary Process Control Representative I is responsible for assisting the Select Services tax teams in the processing and posting of tax data. This internal team sends the data to treasury to be collected and then is delivered to the proper agencies.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintains a positive attitude at all times
- Performs tax-related functions including but not limited to tax processing, audits and maintenance
- Escalates non-routine inquiries and issues to Team Lead or Manager or Senior members
- Builds strong partnership with internal clients by providing superior service
- Assists with related special projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager or team lead
- Maintain discretion and professionalism with team members and clients
- Quarter End and Year End assistance and task execution
- Quickly and easily adapts to change and shifting priorities with enthusiasm
- Understands priorities and what is most important to both internal and external customers
- Eagerly meets business opportunities and challenges head-on
- Leads by example
- Proficient report writing capabilities
- Experience with large corporate environment
- Detail oriented, exhibiting strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through communication
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working with payroll tax filing systems
- Master Tax and payroll experience is a plus
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent, one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- AA degree or comparable education and experience preferred
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top