Temporary Payroll Tax Analyst I
Temporary Position – 3 month assignment
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve payroll tax notices for multi-state tax entities.
- As part of tax notice research process, it may be necessary to reconcile QTD and YTD tax amounts withheld, reported, and deposited on quarterly and annual basis for assigned entities.
- Provide assistance to business units on payroll tax related inquiries.
- Maintain and update tax notice cases in Salesforce with resolution progress including communication to customers.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Working knowledge of payroll tax quarterly annual reconciliations.
- Excellent analytical and follow up skills
- Proficient in the user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good oral and written communication skills and above average administrative skills
- Good time management skills in order to meet production and aging goals
- Ability to interface with all departments both within the company as well as eternal sources
- CPP accreditation
- Working knowledge of wage rules at the state and federal levels
- Working knowledge of MasterTax, Salesforce and UltiPro
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top