Temporary ACA benefits Specialist
Ultimate Software is seeking a customer-focused ACA Representative to join our Affordable Care Act (ACA) Services team. A team with the core values of Customer Service, Efficiency and Fun. In this position, you will assist with the establishment of required processes for supporting our UltiPro Employer ACA Services.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the establishment of the ACA Services implementation methodology and best practices
- Provide support for an identified group of UltiPro ACA Employer Services customers
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and notifications to customers to ensure compliance
- Responsible for timely electronic filing for Year End ACA Filing on behalf of our customers
- Support customer to ensure notices and appeals are appropriately researched and responded to in a timely fashion
- Maintain the Ultimate Software internal support methodology and best practices
- Work directly with internal support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions both oral and written
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to manage assigned customer base in organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Experience with UltiPro preferred
- One to two years' experience in Benefits or HR industry preferred
- Working knowledge of HR and/or Benefits laws and regulations preferred
- Experience with Affordable Care Act regulations preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Travel Requirement: None
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top