Temp Contract Accountant
The Temp Contract Accountant is responsible for reviewing SaaS Agreements, Amendments, Supplements, and other contracts to support the revenue implementation team.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Reading sales contracts to support ensuring proper revenue recognition in accordance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) new revenue standard.
- Analyze and understand various service/product offerings and revenue streams to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Follow direction provided by the revenue implementation team.
- Proactively communication issues to task force leader as data entry task are being performed.
- Creating efficiencies in assigned processes while maintaining effectiveness on an on-going basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail required
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
Education / Certification / Experience
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or working towards a CPA preferred
- Understanding of accounting guidelines for SaaS revenue recognition preferred
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top