Technical User Experience Designer
Working with US means you’ll tackle all aspects of the delivery process from user research to physical and digital prototyping to software production and testing. If you’re a creative thinker with a passion for pixels, love to massage interactions just right, and have a knack for building compelling UI, keep reading.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- 2+ or more years of experience in software engineering
- Work experience and demonstrable skills in the latest front-end technologies, specifically:
- Standards compliant HTML5
- CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- Extensive experience with a variety of design tools such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Flinto, Atomic, and InVision
- Software development experience including:
- Use of MVP concepts found in modern web-based applications
- A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming, design patterns, and web services
- Experience in concepting and prototyping
- Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, Interaction Design, or an equivalent experience.
Travel Requirement: Virtual work from home, with up to 20% travel as needed to Atlanta, GA, Toronto, CN or Weston, FL.
Back to top