System Consultant Uta - Remote
Ultimate Software is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UTA, part of our award-winning HCM offering into our Enterprise and Premier customer segments. Enterprise customer segment focuses on customer populations 2500 – 10000 where as the Premier customer segment is focused exclusively upon customer populations more than 10K employees. Both segments involve highly complex HCM projects with multiple phases & configuration across multiple workstreams (HR / Payroll / Time / Talent) within North America or Global.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and perform the full lifecycle implementation such as Kickoff, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing and Change Management Execution ensuring compliance with Ultimate Software’s implementation methodology
- Work directly with the customer’s project team to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into a set of systematic specifications for development
- Learn the capabilities of UltiPro Time & Attendance software to properly and creatively utilize features to meet the client’s needs
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business application implementation and/or IT Consulting
- Minimum 3 years project related experience as a business analyst or systems analyst with exposure to phases of software development including: Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience configuring a Time & Attendance system. Experience in interfacing systems is desirable.
- Workbrain and Multi View Scheduling experience a plus
- Skilled in analyzing and documenting business requirements and corresponding solution specifications
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Results driven orientation
- Good listener, able to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Ability to multitask
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- A self-directed team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, freely offers assistance
- Very adaptable and dependable
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science and/or related field is desirable
- Travel to client sites averages 50%; with periods of 100% travel sometimes required
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Lisa M.Named Tax Representative
Lisa Marie is the point of contact for any Ultimate Software customers who have payroll tax and filing questions.
Back to top