Sr. Java Software Developer
Are you a rockstar Senior Java Software Developer with a passion for developing cutting edge mobile and web applications that customers value? Are you a self-starter who knows how to be successful in a small, agile team environment? Do you care deeply about product quality, end-user experience and all of the details that make it possible? Do you enjoy sharing your brilliant ideas and having fun with your co-workers every day? Apply today to join Ultimate Software’s Toronto Product Development office.
Ultimate Software is expanding the innovative team that makes up the Toronto product development office. Enjoy a fast growing startup type of environment with the stability and award winning culture that exemplifies Ultimate Software. An open-minded approach to working with cutting edge Lean and Agile Software Development techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP is a must.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Apply Now to join our Award Winning Product Development Team!
Software engineering at Ultimate Software: http://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! http://bit.ly/1AumZp2
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise web and mobile applications for tablets and phones: iOS, Android and HTML5
- Work with our UX team to create amazing end-user experiences on our mobile applications
- Integrate customer feedback into our mobile applications
- Working knowledge of full stack web development
- Experience working on mobile applications with iOS or Android
- 5+ years’ experience using Java and SQL
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Passion for cutting edge mobile technologies
- Clear communicator who works well in a team setting
- Workforce Management experience is strongly preferred
Education/Certification/License: University degree in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent experience accepted
Travel Requirement: company paid trips to Ultimate Software’s head office in South Florida
Back to top