Participate in the Sales Analysis process; complete Pre-Sales Analysis to determine information required for the Managed Services presentation, matching the prospects needs with our services suite and capabilities.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Sales Analysis process; complete Pre-Sales Analysis to determine information required for the Managed Services presentation, matching the prospects needs with our services suite and capabilities.
- Conduct meeting(s) with the prospect and/or client via a web or onsite visit.
- Conduct meeting(s) with the Sales and other participants to create a plan and strategize for the
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for prospects/clients, to include final review of all responses.
- Responsible for receiving RFP/ RFI’s requests, qualifying them to ensure a good fit
- Responsible for completing all functional and other applicable questions and answers on RFP/RFI’s
- Follow RFP Process guidelines and effectively manage all production timelines while meeting internal and external deadlines
- Responsible for producing high quality, accurate responses to RFP/RFI’s
- Follow up with prospects / clients throughout the sales cycle as needed to help secure business.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be team orientated and sales minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of five years’ experience with HCM and Payroll
- Knowledge of Global / International Human Resource needs
- College degree required or proven work experience
- CPP and/or PHR/SPHR certification desired
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and project management business applications
- Knowledge of Ultimate Software and Managed Services desired
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top