Participate in the Sales Analysis process; complete Pre Sales Analysis to determine information required for the product demonstration, matching the prospects needs with our product suite and capabilities. This meeting(s) with the prospect and/or client is conducted via a teleconference or onsite visit.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Participate in the Sales Analysis process; complete Pre Sales Analysis to determine information required for the product demonstration, matching the prospects needs with our product suite and capabilities. This meeting(s) with the prospect and/or client is conducted via a teleconference or onsite visit.
- Conduct meeting(s) with the Sales Rep, Technology Consultant and other participants to create a plan and strategize for the presentation.
- Prepare examples of targeted data, custom reports, and custom import/export templates to conform to the prospect’s key business requirements.
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for your prospects/clients, to include final review of all responses.
- Conduct onsite or web based Product Demonstrations for: § Prospects / clients in Assigned Territory § Prospects / clients outside of Assigned Territory
- Tradeshows – National, Regional & Local
- Internal Training / New Hire Orientation sessions
- Follow up involvement with prospects / clients throughout the sales cycle as needed to help secure business
- Participate in the turnover process of new business to Professional Services. This should include all analysis data, functional requirements and any client specific data obtained or created during the sales process.
- Provide product expertise to Sales Team for product-related inquiries
- Provide new product or feature training to your Sales Reps
- Analyze and document functional requirements for custom programming specifications discussed with a prospect / client during the sales process. Assist in obtaining quotes
- Attend quarterly Sales Meetings
- Manage schedule / workload for multiple Sales Reps
- Assist with troubleshooting new demo images & environments
- Be responsible for maintaining a current demo environment (ie: payrolls up to date)
- Represent Ultimate Software at assigned Tradeshows, Seminars, User Conferences and HR Workshops
- Become proficient in the following tools; Outlook, Salesforce, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Concur, Axiom and RFP Master
- Be responsible for all your travel arrangements and logistics
- Complete all necessary administrative tasks on a monthly basis, such as updating Salesforce activity and completing monthly expense reports.
- Approximately 50% travel within assigned region required with overnight stays.
- Approximately 20% travel outside of assigned region required with overnight stays.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to respond to questions on the fly
- Minimum of five years experience with HCM, Payroll, Talent and BI software sales support
- Knowledge of Global / International Human Resource needs
- College degree required or proven work experience
- CPP and/or PHR/SPHR certification desired
- Must be team orientated and sales minded
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently
- Proficient with current and upcoming technology
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and project management business applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- A passport or equivalent travel documentation is required
- Knowledge of Ultimate Software, UltiPro and Cognos desired
- Preference to be Bilingual in either French or Spanish
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top