Solution Expert- Southeast Us
Ultimate Software is seeking an energetic, sales-focused HCM Solution Expert. You will be part of a highly motivated professional sales team and will represent the ongoing cutting-edge technology that is part of Ultimate Software’s unique culture. You will play an integral role in impacting sales success.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Apply today to join our UltiFamily and be a trusted adviser of our award-winning, industry-leading solution, UltiPro. Ultimate Software employees say we are truly an “amazing place to work” and a “life changing company.”
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality, engaging and strategic sales presentations with a clear, strong value message
- Maintain expertise in UltiPro solution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a presales HCM consulting role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to solve business problems with a strategic solution
- Must possess high energy and be eager to get out in the market to convincingly tell our story
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Must be a good listener; ability to understand a prospect's unspoken but implied criteria
- Ability to think critically on his/her feet
- Must possess the attitude of "Whatever it Takes” to get the job done!
- CPP and SPHR/PHR designations desired
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top