Ultimate Software is seeking an energetic, sales-focused HCM Solution Expert. You will be part of a highly motivated professional sales team and will represent the ongoing cutting edge technology that is part of Ultimate Software's unique culture. You will play an integral role in impacting sales success.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Apply today to join our UltiFamily and be a trusted adviser of our award-winning, industry-leading solution, UltiPro. Ultimate Software employees say we are truly an "amazing place to work" and a "life changing company."
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct presentations at a professional level
- Maintain expertise in UltiPro solution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a presales HCM consulting role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to present to C-level executives
- Ability to solve business problems with a strategic solution
- Assist in presentations with prospects in tandem with Sales
- Must possess high energy and be eager to get out in the market to convincingly tell our story
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced evolving environment
- Must be a good listener; ability to understand a prospect's unspoken but implied criteria
- Ability to think critically on his/her feet
- Must possess the attitude of "Whatever it Takes" to get the job done!
- US locations
Education/Certification/License: CPP and SPHR/PHR designations desired
Travel Requirement: Up to 50% travel required
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top