Solution Consultant Â€" Ultipro
Are you passionate about helping customers leverage UltiPro? Do you thrive on making a difference? Ultimate Software is seeking a highly energetic and experienced Solution Consultant who can utilize their product expertise to help customers better leverage our solutions and to maximize their “spend”. In this position, you will work hand in hand with the Executive Relationship Management Team, who develops trusted advisor relationships with our customers, by helping them maximize the value of UltiPro – Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Compensation Management.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Focus on identifying customer product knowledge gaps to improve utilization
- Provide solutions to specific product usage challenges while understanding the downstream impacts
- Conduct virtual and onsite product demonstrations
- Design and deliver written training recommendations to customers
- Provide product training to the Executive Relationship Managers
- Identify additional growth opportunities for our customers
- Manage internal and external customer expectations
- Utilize internal partners to provide customers the most up-to-date and accurate product information and solutions
- Minimum of five years’ experience with UltiPro Talent Solutions (Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Learning and Compensation Management)
- Knowledge and experience with UltiPro Core & Talent best practices
- Flexible, dependable, and capable of operating at a high rate of delivery with little direction
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Creative, forward thinker
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Excellent presentation and influence skills with Executive audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to respond to questions on the fly
- Previous UltiPro activation / implementation experience
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong, demonstrated customer service acumen
- Excellent at working as part of a team
- College degree required or proven work experience
- Approximately 30% - 50% travel with overnight stays
- Some travel on short notice
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top