Software Test Engineer
Ultimate Software is seeking aSoftware Test Engineer to work in our Global Security team. As a Software Test Engineer, you will play a significant role in ensuring the quality and excellence of our internal security products and frameworks. You will be part of our security development team where you will find bugs, and give developers and security engineers valuable inputs from a testing perspective.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017. This award winning culture is being replicated in Singapore!!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate within major source code management solutions such as Git and
- Experience creating tests at various levels, including unit, functional, integration, smoke,
stress, and performance; understand the strengths and weaknesses of each level.
- Experience innovating through automations
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- A passion for breaking things and creating great software to do so
- Awareness of best practices in application security
- Comfortable working with teams in multiple locations and to work independently to plan
and accomplish goals
- At this time we are only considering local candidates, now residing in Singapore.
- Experience with mock data and mocking systems
- Experience with dependency injection
- Experience using Linux and Unix operating systems and virtual environments
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top