Senior Software Developer
Want to work at one of Fortune's top 20 Best Places to Work in America? Of course you do! At Ultimate Software, we build a cloud enterprise scale human capital management solution that is hosted on our own private cloud.
As a Senior Software Developer at Ultimate, you'll be embedded on an agile development team consisting between 8-30 people. You'll get to work directly with other Developers, Software Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Directors, all of whom make up the team. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as a Software Developer and even help mentor others.
Software Engineering at Ultimate: https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
- 5 or more years' experience as a key software developer on enterprise projects
- Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Gallio, RhinoMocks, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns
- Any Agile or Lean experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Ability to write code and test your work
- Teamwork is a must
Education/Certification/License: A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top