Senior Software Developer
Want to work at one of Fortune’s top 20 Best Places to Work in America? Of course you do! At Ultimate Software, we build a cloud enterprise scale human capital management solution that is hosted on our own private cloud.
As a Senior Software Developer at Ultimate, you’ll be embedded on an agile development team consisting between 8-30 people. You’ll get to work directly with other Developers, Software Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Directors, all of whom make up the team. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as a Software Developer and even help mentor others.
Software Engineering at Ultimate: https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- 5 or more years’ experience as a key software developer on enterprise projects
- Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Gallio, RhinoMocks, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns
- Any Agile or Lean experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Ability to write code and test your work
- Teamwork is a must
Education/Certification/License: A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top