Senior Java Software Developer
Are you a rockstar Senior Java Software Developer with a passion for developing cutting edge mobile and web applications that customers value? Are you a self-starter who knows how to be successful in a small, agile team environment? Do you care deeply about product quality, end-user experience and all of the details that make it possible? Do you enjoy sharing your brilliant ideas and having fun with your co-workers every day? Apply today to join Ultimate Software’s Toronto Product Development office.
Ultimate Software is expanding the innovative team that makes up the Toronto product development office. Enjoy a fast growing startup type of environment with the stability and award winning culture that exemplifies Ultimate Software. An open-minded approach to working with cutting edge Lean and Agile Software Development techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP is a must.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Apply Now to join our Award Winning Product Development Team!
Software engineering at Ultimate Software: http://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! http://bit.ly/1AumZp2
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise web and mobile applications for tablets and phones: iOS, Android and HTML5
- Work with our UX team to create amazing end-user experiences on our mobile applications
- Integrate customer feedback into our mobile applications
- Working knowledge of full stack web development
- Experience working on mobile applications with iOS or Android
- 5+ years’ experience using Java and SQL
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Passion for cutting edge mobile technologies
- Clear communicator who works well in a team setting
- Workforce Management experience is strongly preferred
Education/Certification/License: University degree in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent experience accepted
Travel Requirement: company paid trips to Ultimate Software’s head office in South Florida
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top