Senior Full Stack Engineer
What do Outback Steakhouse, Pep Boys, and the Major League Baseball Network all have in common? They are paid with the software you could be building! At Ultimate Software, we build a cloud enterprise human capital management solution that can scale and perform on an as-needed basis.
We are growing our Product Development team like crazy. We need to make UltiPro the best it can be for our customers (over 2,600!), and in order to do that, we need additional talent. What a great problem to have, right? That’s where you come in!
As a Senior Full stack Software Engineer at Ultimate, you’ll be embedded on a development team consisting between 8-30 people where you can work on the next generation of internet software. You’ll get to work directly with other Developers, Software Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Directors, all of whom make up the team. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as a software engineer, and even help mentor others. Are you ready to get started? Apply Today!
Software engineering at Ultimate:https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/JrHGFIWX2R4
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- 1+ years of experience with MV* Frameworks such as Angular.js or Knockout.js
- 1+ years experience building single-page applications
- Multiple years of experience in web technologies utilizing SOA patterns and REST
- Relevant experience with at least one statically typed languages Java / C#
- Knowledge of microservice architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of OOP design and patterns
- Strong use of source code repositories, like GIT and understanding of GIT workflow
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Teamwork is a must
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top