Senior Director, Customer Experience (CX)
Ultimate Software is seeking a customer focused individual to act as the Senior Director, Customer Experience (CX) .
Responsible for providing leadership and management of strategic process transformation efforts across all Services business lines. Primary focus will be to lead and coordinate all customer experience initiatives. Will need to work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities. Regular reporting on process to senior leadership. Role is the key member of the Customer Experience transformation
Qualified candidates are highly-motivated and solution-driven, and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. Knowledge of UltiPro HCM product is a plus. This role will be pivotal to the success and effectiveness of the entire organization as it scales to its next level and firmly takes the helm as the industry leader in its space.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 "Best Places to Work For in 2016." This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE's list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of the "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
The ideal candidate is an accomplished, high energy, collaborative leader who has a proven track record of working collaboratively and independently to help a world class organization sustain its success and market leadership.
- Motivate, coach and lead the new team to achieve department goals
- Working knowledge of Customer Experience best practices
- Understand and prioritize work to ensure we exceed expectations of customer satisfaction
- Acts as an NPS Champion and Advocate.
- Leads CX team focused on planning of surprise and delight initiatives and employee experience efforts
- Define trend setting performance metrics and drive team to meet those metrics
- Function effectively in a high paced environment
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Work within a voice of the customer structure to interpret and action team member and customer feedback for improvement
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in a Customer facing contact center/ customer success leadership role
- Relevant related specific CX leadership experience
- High volume support experience overseeing work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making, and team building skills
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or MIS, or equivalent
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top