Senior C# Software Engineer
Ultimate Software is quickly growing the Product Development team to keep up with the exponential growth in demand for our product. In short – We are hiring!
We build an enterprise human capital management solution that is hosted in our own private cloud. You can help us by joining our team of incredibly talented engineers.
As a Senior C# Software Engineer at Ultimate, you'll be embedded on an Agile development team consisting between 8-30 people. In this highly-collaborative environment, you'll grow as a software engineer and help mentor others. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today.
Software engineering at Ultimate: https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture: https://youtu.be/v9ssO9PgT_A
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We truly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
- You'll need 5 or more years' experience as a key C# developer on enterprise projects
- Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Gallio, RhinoMocks, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools
- Full stack developer experience with knowledge of OOP design patterns and their implementation
- Any Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Ability to write code and test your work
- Teamwork and collaboration is a must
Education/Certification/License: A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field is a plus
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top