Senior C# Software Engineer
Ultimate Software is expanding the Product Development team incredibly fast to keep up with the exponential growth in demand for our product. In short – We are hiring!
We build an enterprise human capital management solution that is hosted in our own private cloud. It is doing extremely well in the marketplace, hence the incredible growth. Seriously, check US out!
As a Senior C# Software Engineer at Ultimate, you’ll be embedded on an Agile development team consisting between 8-30 people. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as a software engineer and help mentor others. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply Today!
Software engineering at Ultimate:https://youtu.be/fy5l8lWJbqQ
Take a look at our company culture:https://youtu.be/v9ssO9PgT_A
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- 6 or more years’ experience as a key C# developer on enterprise projects
- Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Gallio, RhinoMocks, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools
- Experience as a full stack developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and their implementation
- Any Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Ability to write code and test your work
- Teamwork is a must
Education/Certification/License: A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field is a plus
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top