Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Ultimate Software is looking for individuals to join our security operations team! You will be our threat hunter. You will be responsible for ensuring continuous security of our enterprise applications which are hosted in our own private cloud, consisting of thousands of servers, to millions of users across the globe. You will detect and respond to security threats. You will participate in "hunting missions" using a variety of techniques or resources such as threat intelligence, machine learning techniques and analysis of anomalous log data. You will identify indicators of compromise, analyze attacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
We have a vibrant, energetic and fun startup-like environment. We have strong and diverse technical backgrounds. We enjoy learning and sharing. True to our People First philosophy, we make sure we take care of you. If all these sound interesting to you, apply to our job now!
- Hunt for malware and identify indicators of compromise
- Analyze attacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Monitor and analyze data flow to identify and block malicious behavior and activities
- Provide updates and identified threats to the Development Security organization
- Continuously improve processes through automation and tools creation
- Stay current with Security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value
- Entry Level candidates or working professional with less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates with strong technical/networking skills, with no more than 5 years of non-security IT work experience, will also be considered.
- Understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management and server management
- Experience monitoring and analyzing network traffic, host-based security appliance logs and IDS alerts is a plus
- Security incident handling understanding is a plus
- Working HTTP knowledge
- Working UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Good understanding of TCP/IP
- Basic Networking
- Basic WAF understanding
- Meticulous reporting skills
- Knowledge in malware analysis is a plus
- Experience in script programming (PowerShell, Python, ELK).
- Machine learning knowledge is a plus
- Ability to communicate efficiently: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different audiences (business leaders and engineers)
Travel Requirement: Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top