Salesforce Business Analyst
Ultimate Software is seeking an experienced Business Analyst (BA) responsible for identifying and partnering with internal business units to provide technology solutions for their needs. Qualified candidates possess broad experience conducting requirements gathering sessions and documenting those requirements for systems projects. This position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with current and emerging technologies, and managing team dynamics. Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, conflict management, and self-motivation are required for success. Limited travel upon request.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create deliverables for all aspects of business.
- Stock the product backlog with actionable and prioritized agile user stories.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities.
- Collaborate with developers and testers on software test plans and execute if needed.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify and provide content for internal training.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
- Manage Team Kanban Board and daily stand ups.
- Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize and estimate development resources required for new features.
- Execute responsibilities with an understanding of the product vision, strategic objectives, and priorities.
- Good organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time.
- Develop, lead, and execute organization readiness activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a BA, writing requirements in an IT department or with a software company.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation.
- Exposure to Salesforce as either an Admin or a Business Analyst
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top