Salesforce Administrator II
We are a looking for a deeply knowledgeable Salesforce Administrator II to assist with maintaining our existing org as well as taking it to its full potential by fighting inefficiencies and championing productivity!
Our 3500+ user org is highly customized and is running both the Sales- and Service-Cloud. Our skilled team (15 people strong) counts 29 overall certifications, a 5-Time Salesforce MVP and Salesforce User Group leaders. Much of the project work involves teamwork and collaboration with our internal teams as well as external departments to help us run a smooth and lean business!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and our CEO is one of Glassdoor's "Highest Rated CEOs."
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spends at least 50% of their time developing new, creative solutions;
- Spends up to 50% of their time resolving complex end-user and business issues and keeping them trained and educated;
- Keeps up-to-date with Salesforce developments and how they impact our environment;
- Creates and maintains documentation and our knowledge base;
- Relies on instructions, pre-established guidelines, policies, and procedures to perform day to day tasks
- Assists team with troubleshooting activities;
- Seeks to expand the knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, related tools, technologies and best-practices
- Facilitates collaboration and relationship building amongst project teams and our end-users.
- 2+ years Salesforce Admin experience;
- Significant experience with declarative automation functionality;
- Experience with mass Salesforce data manipulation (ETL tools);
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively as a member of an agile team and/or independently;
- Ability to interact with other departments and business users who are not as technical in nature;
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies/technologies that will enhance job performance;
- Detail-Oriented, self-motivated, and accountable to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Focus on people and helping others
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
Travel Requirement: None
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top