Sales Operations Administrator-canada
Ultimate Software is seeking a Sales Operations Administrator who will directly support the sales organization in Canada to increase productivity and achieve business objectives, therefore becoming a key team member.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Put together large bulk mailers including binding and printing
- Place administrative orders for supplies and maintain inventory
- Assist with creating and distributing invitations to sales events
- Book travel for sales representatives
- Serve as event secretary/liaison
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Time management - able to meet deadlines
- High energy
- Proficient with computer skills, advanced programs
- Willing to work overtime or flexible hours
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work on multiple projects
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Proven follow-up skillset
- Attends all kick-off and mid-year sales meetings (twice a year)
- Additional travel to assist sales at offsite events, sales support
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software has an accommodation process in place and provides lawful accommodations throughout the hiring process. If you require a specific lawful accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please let us know in advance.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top