Rfp Consultant - Remote
Ultimate Software is seeking an RFP Consultant on our Executive Relationship Team. Qualified candidates will have an advanced knowledge of the UltiPro product.
The RFP Consultant authors compelling RFP (Request for Proposals) responses for the ERM team for extending opportunities and retaining business. A qualified candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a current knowledge of the Human Capital Management industry.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage and author technical, compliant, compelling, and competitive proposals and responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and questionnaires
- Research product functionality and product roadmap to accurately respond to customer requirements
- Maintain and create content for the RFP Q&A Database
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Ultimate Software’s products and HR industry trends
- Stay abreast of the HRMS competitive landscape
- Minimum of three years’ experience with UltiPro and/or five years’ Industry experience.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal organizations
- Ability to breakdown the RFP requirements and understand customers implied criteria
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiarity with sales proposal process within software industry
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong, demonstrated customer service acumen
- College degree required or proven work experience
- Less than 10%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top